cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

suprises are not supriseing

Anonymous
Not applicable
i HAVE TOPED UP ALOT AND USED ALL MY CODES AT ONCE, NOT SUPRISED THT ALL 14 OF THEM WERE THE SAME SUPRISES, ITS ALOAD OF RUBBISH THIS RANDOM STUFF, RANDOM I GET SAME £5 OFF STUFF THAT ARE POINTLESS ?
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
What is is about Surprises that causes people to shout.
I think the next lot of surprises should include a free set of lower case letters.
Message 2 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree, so much for new surprises every month. :womanindifferent: I would have quite liked the £1 free credit, but instead "free spa day" "music download" "15% sports equipment" what a load of ole shhhh!!!! I had the same last month!
Doesn't matter about topping up with the £15 for the gold, you still get the same rubbish.
Plus its no good offering 50% off texts when you have unlimited texts now is it? :womanindifferent:
GIVE US FREE CREDIT. Smiley Mad (and before somebody who thinks they are really important tells me "this is a user forum" and does not get back to o2, shut your face. grin you never know! lol grin
Message 3 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
I thought you did get free credit in the form of 10% of your top ups every 3 months as a reward. Surprises are on top of that.
Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
im getting very fed up of it also, its should now just be called 'O2 Promotions' its a farce, the last time i topped up £10 (silver) i got some free minutes but every time i top up £15 (gold) i get promotional junk, bah 😛
oh yes and the free activity day out (bowling) turned out to be 2 free games for 1 person, not a day out more like half an hour, and unless your going on your own (unlikely) then its not going to be free!
Message 5 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree. The surprises are, to be honest, useless to me. I do a lot of international calling and smsing from my payg why are there no surprises to reflect this? I have your contry on my phone, surely it must be possible to tailor the surprises to what the user uses their phone for?
Message 6 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
I actually won something good. A gift, which it classed itself as a possible computer game or something like that.
Then I dont get it...
Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Stuart37.
Have you looked at Internatianl Favourites? It may be a great deal for you depending on which country you ring. Have a look at:
o2.co.uk/if
Message 8 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
lol, solo bowling! you set the bar high for vodafone there O2.
Message 9 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
So i finally got a half usefull gold surprise after countless times of having to choose between promotional junk, i actually got £1 credit this time slight_smile tho i never got any confirmation nor the credit added to my balance! 😞 so close to finally getting a real surprise, doh! Lol
Message 10 of 10