cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service outage since 1st aug 2013

Anonymous
Not applicable

can anyone help i live in cannock in staffordshire i have had 5 replacment samsung s3s all faulty my last one i had o2 said it had a sim fault then guru said network outage should be fixed by the 6 aug 2013 had no signal all day get it bk for 10 mins then goes for hours again been complaining to o2 but one advisors solution was to download the tu app lol thick or what need a lesson it mobile network i.e. not signal not internet unless you pick up wifi ok its the 15 aug 2013 time is 1.07am and guess what no signal o2 takin the mick im not happy with o2s responce what should i do is it network or phone can i get out of contract due to not surplying a service plz help ive had enough im disabled to if im out no signal have a fall whos gunna can for help most peeps these days dont want to help just like o2........

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

Wow, 5 faulty S3s. Doesn't seem possible but you must be very unlucky. Unfortunately there is a problem in your area and O2 do know about it so hopefully they will get the mast sorted out quickly.

Live results for Cannock, Staffs

Sorry we are experiencing high service demand in this area
A mast close to your location is experiencing a high level of demand for service. This can cause intermittent service for calls, texts and data. We’re working to improve it as quickly as we can. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Updated 01:00 (refreshed hourly). Recent faults might not show yet.

If you have been without signal for 15 days you might want to make a complaint here:

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
ohh forgot to say the 5 was 1 a day for a full week monday to friday as if i aint got nothing better to do than wait in for rude delivery drivers
Message 2 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

Wow, 5 faulty S3s. Doesn't seem possible but you must be very unlucky. Unfortunately there is a problem in your area and O2 do know about it so hopefully they will get the mast sorted out quickly.

Live results for Cannock, Staffs

Sorry we are experiencing high service demand in this area
A mast close to your location is experiencing a high level of demand for service. This can cause intermittent service for calls, texts and data. We’re working to improve it as quickly as we can. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Updated 01:00 (refreshed hourly). Recent faults might not show yet.

If you have been without signal for 15 days you might want to make a complaint here:

Message 3 of 7

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

This has to be a network issue, I don't believe for one minute you've had 5 faulty phones.

Once the network is back working have a word about a goodwill payment to help with the inconvenience.

The network status page is here:

http://status.o2.co.uk/

The results jonsie posted suggest a problem on a mast near you and yours is having to cover extra load, causing your connection to come and go.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
thank you
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
thank you
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Had dif issue 2 of them would not connect to wifi after 2 hours with a guru and £4 parking he found a batch of blue s3s had this fault 1 came with scratches all over it wouldn't have given it away to my kids and 1st one was my original that was sent for charging port repair and tried to charge me £74 for complaint the eu directive 1999 unfit for purpose and the this white s3 replacement same day u had it network fault strangeSmiley Frustrated thanx for advice in advance

Message 7 of 7