Did you mean: 

sasmung buds 2 pro for 1 pound 70 days later still nothing

gadget
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 47 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

i understand this is just a o2 consumer forum rather than anything official but im having major problems with o2 CS and am getting nowhere so any advice is welcome

Still awaiting my free gift from 70 days ago contacted CS but all they say is we will contact the relevant department to send the code they do and the code is invalid. Contacted them again on monday saying this they apologised and said the code would be sent in 2/3 days its now friday and no code yet. 

Is my next step to ask to speak to a manager ?

i've spent 6 hrs either on webchat or on the phone speaking to 5 different CS agents and all they say is we will contact the relevant department. and nothing happens.

advice ?

Message 1 of 56
55 REPLIES 55

gadget
  • 47 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Its the fact that no one at o2 takes ownership of this problem i've spoken to 6 different cs about this issue 

not one of them have got back to me regarding this asking me has it been resolved have you got the code does it work etc

I've decided that i'll be requesting my airtime to be waived this month as a good will gesture because of the time and energy i've spent trying to resolve this.

I have no doubt on monday when i request to speak to a manager that i will get the usual reply of theres not one available. but theres not much else that can be done. If a manager doesn't resolve this then i'll use the link above to make a complaint. 

keep us updated how your issue is going please and i'll do the same 

Message 11 of 56

Oxonian
Level 30: Meditator
  • 7008 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 24 Solutions

@gadget 

The experience of others on this forum is that 'phoning Customer Services just after 8.00am in the morning is a good way to approach it. That is likely to get your call taken by a customer advisor based in the UK, which sometimes leads to a more positive outcome. 

Message 12 of 56

gadget
  • 47 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The last two o2 Cs reps i spoke to were in the uk so  while sometimes it can help it didn't on this occasion

The customer has no direct communication with the department thats dealing with the codes the o2 CS team can't even phone them it has to be done via email for some unknown reason. Thats where the problems starts and finishes.

Tomorrow will be the fourth time i've requested the codes twice the code didn't arrive

the code was sent but wasn't valid on the other occasion. 

Message 13 of 56

Oxonian
  • 7008 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 24 Solutions

@gadget 

Really sorry to hear that. Both @jonsie and I have already set out the complaints procedure on this thread - it looks lie you might need it. 

Please keep us informed of developments.  

Message 14 of 56

gadget
  • 47 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

thanks for the reply 

how long does this resolver process take is it weeks ?

i know with some complaint processes it can take 8 weeks 

can i still start the resolver process but still contact o2 in hope its resolved more quickly 

Message 15 of 56

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10377 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3043 Solutions

@gadget 

They have 8 weeks to come back to you. 

You can start resolver, when ever you want, a word of warning though about resolve that has come to light, they WILL use your email address to send spam (as I found out in the last couple of weeks)..  So be aware of that and use and email address you don't mind spam going to.. 

The only thing I will add as well is make sure you have all the proof and evidence as well, as Resolver will ask for this. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 16 of 56

Oxonian
  • 7008 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 24 Solutions

@gadget 

You asked :-

>>> can i still start the resolver process but still contact o2 in hope its resolved more quickly. 

I believe that you can, but I would not advise it as a three way conversation - you, O2 and Resolver - could get messy and actually slow down a resolution. 

Message 17 of 56

Leshatt
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same for me, contacted customer services, no reply, same with the ceo.

Managers will just give the same excuses. Technically in breach of contract not supplying them. Am at the point of returning the phone.

Message 18 of 56

Oxonian
  • 7008 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 24 Solutions

@Leshatt 

The formal O2 complaints' procedure has already been described on this thread. 

Good luck !     

Message 19 of 56

gadget
  • 47 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

julie one of the managers hasn't even phoned back as yet

the CS said i had to wait 14 days from the time i requested the code before they could escalate it further its only been 8 days but that is just the most recent request i requested a code  weeks ago first time no code was sent second time code was sent but was invalid on the o2 shop.

No doubt once i've waited the 14 days which is next monday i will have to then wait another 14 days to take that escalation further if nothing is actioned lol

Message 20 of 56