Did you mean: 

sasmung buds 2 pro for 1 pound 70 days later still nothing

gadget
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 47 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

i understand this is just a o2 consumer forum rather than anything official but im having major problems with o2 CS and am getting nowhere so any advice is welcome

Still awaiting my free gift from 70 days ago contacted CS but all they say is we will contact the relevant department to send the code they do and the code is invalid. Contacted them again on monday saying this they apologised and said the code would be sent in 2/3 days its now friday and no code yet. 

Is my next step to ask to speak to a manager ?

i've spent 6 hrs either on webchat or on the phone speaking to 5 different CS agents and all they say is we will contact the relevant department. and nothing happens.

advice ?

Message 1 of 56
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 752 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 23 Solutions

@gadget Can you please drop me a PM with the order number linked to this Gift With Purchase?

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

View solution in original post

Message 44 of 56
55 REPLIES 55

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145780 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 28020 Solutions

@gadget 

Just checking one thing.

You are selecting to pay in full then adding the code on the checkout page?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 3 of 56

gadget
  • 47 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

yes paying in full i've tried the code different ways upper case lower case even waited afew days before i  contacted cs to see if the code needed time to appear on system and work.

nothing worked the department who deals with this aren't really bothered i suppose i'm one of the last people to ask for a code and they are probably hoping i'll go away.

if you've noticed the new offer for the samsung buds 2 pro is all done by the samsung website rather than by o2 themselves. 

i'll probably give them until monday but i don't expect any communication from them or will try to fob me off with wait another few days 

Message 4 of 56

gadget
  • 47 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thanks for the link looks like that may well be my only option 

Message 5 of 56

KuromiTheMagi
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ended up going in store and they rang up the phone team and have hopefully done something. But its a joke. I am also going down the resolver route as the webchat and phone team tried to say I was actually lying about the offer as well as being pretty rude throughout conversations. Also still no code received for me at all

Message 6 of 56

gadget
  • 47 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

o2 CS is very poor and the fact that there are outstanding free gifts from months ago and no member of the team are following up anything they are being told.

The fact that samsung now deal with all the free gifts shows how much of a mess o2 got themselves in with this promotion they probably just want us all to go away and thats why its radio silence from the relevant department. 

Message 7 of 56

gadget
  • 47 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

btw when was your order ? mine was late august the offer expired afew days later.

Message 8 of 56

Oxonian
  • 6991 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 24 Solutions

@KuromiTheMagi 

If Customer Services were really were rude to you, you could consider making a complaint :-

How to Complain | Help | O2

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf (o2.co.uk)

https://www.o2.co.uk/documents/456036/4246828/Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf

I suggest that you give full details of when you called etc so that the complaints' handler can trace the recordings of the call and listen to the behaviours that you experienced. 

Message 9 of 56

KuromiTheMagi
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Mine was a different offer. S23 ultra 512gb between 31st august and 4th october and you get the buds 2 pros for £1 after 30 days. Did mine mid september. So time isn't nearly as long as yours yet but I'm overdue the code and customer service on the phone or webchat has been a nightmare

Message 10 of 56