cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

returning my iphone

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am returning my iphone to O2 under the 14 day coolong off period, however I have thrown the brown cardboard box it came in and the returns label? Does anyone know if it is possible to get another return label or if it is possible or does anyone know If I will get charged by just writing the address on another box and marking it postage paid?
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
ring customer service for full instructions .

Send it back at least recorded so you can prove it got there.
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
will it be free or will I have to pay?
Message 3 of 9

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
the basic is free but if delayed could cause problems paying for recorded ontop of the free postage means you can track online 5 days after sending so you can prove they have it.
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am returning my iphone to O2 under the 14 day coolong off period, however I have thrown the brown cardboard box it came in and the returns label? Does anyone know if it is possible to get another return label or if it is possible or does anyone know If I will get charged by just writing the address on another box and marking it postage paid?

Why are you returning this?
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am returning as vodafone have offered a better deal, that combined with the fact that the O2 signal isn't generally as good as the vodafone signal around these parts.
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
What deal have you got from Vodafone as i have been looking at there tariffs and not sure they can do a better deal, i know they do unlimited texts which you can get on o2 only through retentions but they only give 1gb data where data & wifi is unlimited on o2.
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
What deal have you got from Vodafone as i have been looking at there tariffs and not sure they can do a better deal, i know they do unlimited texts which you can get on o2 only through retentions but they only give 1gb data where data & wifi is unlimited on o2.

Actually you need to check the small print of "unlimited" there's a fair usage policy, on a mobile device 1GB is a lot!
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
1 Gb on vodafone is plenty and is probably more than o2's "unlimited" as this is not quite what it says on the tin. The deal I got on the package was the iphone 16 GB in white with 1200 mins unlimited texts, 1 gig of data and unlimited wifi. for £45 a monthe but then on top of that I got £50 cashback in three months time through being an existing customer (recomend a friend scheme and the free night for two in a hotel".
Message 9 of 9