Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

request pac code online not working

j2508
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

When i go to request a PAC code online i get to the stage of when are you leaving and no matter what i do the NEXT button is greyed out so it doesn't continue, is this just some underhanded tactic to *bleep* people off.

And why if you have more than one number on the account do you have to speak to someone or go online to do it when you request the PAC code from the SIM card that's in the phone, so the system knows what number you want it for.

Is there any way to continue the process as i don't want to speak to someone as i cant be doing with the sales BS they will come out with.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10200 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@j2508 

1. Because that is what every network does, doesn't matter if you have 2 numbers or 1000 you need to call into get the PAC code for an individual number on the account...

Why don't you text PAC to 65075 from your handset to get the PAC code??  That is what most people do....

Or just pick up the phone and call 202 and ask for a PAC code over the phone, and they cant stop you getting a PAC code on the phone... and most of the time they dont bother the sales patter... 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144493 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions

@j2508 

I didn't have a problem getting mine with 3 numbers on my account.

Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

j2508
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

1. I did text PAC, but because I have more than 1 number, you have to do it online or phone for some reason ?.

2. I shouldn't have to phone to listen to some sales pitch just to get a PAC code.

3. the reason i posted the question was about why it greys out the next button, so unable to continue.

Message 4 of 5

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36045 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

Try an incognito window on your browser, @j2508 - being logged onto the Forum and trying to access O2 shop or functions pertaining to MyO2 are known to fail otherwise - cookie control is not one of the O2 website developers' strong points 🙄

Message 5 of 5