cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

repair

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi has anyone had the same problem i had a problem with my i phone 4s with the screen going on and off and only had the phone for 3 months and i forgot to get insurance for the phone but i sent the phone in to o2 repair centre and was not giving any updates of what was happening so i had to phone them and was told there is liquid damage to the phone. I was shocked to hear this as the phone has never been near water or any type of liqid. They are going to send the phone back to and said if i got some kind other insurance i can make a claim that way. WHAT A JOKE.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

There has been a lot of arguments about this, the moisture sensors are very sensitive and people have joked about body sweat setting them off.

I would take it to an Apple shop, where if they agree they can replace it for a fixed price.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi i got same problem with my daughters and it only 6 months old i have been told by c a b u have to write a letter ans explain there in breach of contract under the sale of goods act.
Message 3 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 87298 Posts
  • 596 Topics
  • 5278 Solutions

Definitely get the phone back and take it to your nearest Apple store even if it's 50 miles away.

Never, ever send an iphone to O2's terrible repairers if at all possible, they are a joke!

2020-Awards-jonsie5695219-2

O2 Social Media

SM IconsTwitter

Instagram

Facebook

Message 4 of 4