cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

re upgrade

Anonymous
Not applicable

My phone is due for upgrade fairly soon, I had a call from aerial sayin they are part of 02 and said about me having just new sim, although at the time I said yes I have not received sim but had email saying that I should of had new phone and or sim when I asked they were actually quite rude, I told them as I have not received either my contract with them is not valid, I have emailed them a few times but had no reply from them, am I right by saying my contract with them is void and when my contract is up I will not be renewing with them? 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Aerial are to be avoided like the plague. Have you had any paperwork or received anything at all from them other than emails. Be aware they will be pushing you onto a business contract.

Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have received nothing from them

Message 3 of 11

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Call O2 CS and check what your account says.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hopefully you are not tied to any type of contract with Aerial. If you do a search for them on this forum you will see nothing good about this company... We often wonder why O2 continue using them as a so called trusted partner...:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Make sure you contact CS on 202. As your contract is not up yet then hopefully all should be ok.

Aerial are signing consumers up to business contracts and then claiming the various legislation like the Distance Selling Regulations and the Sales of Goods Act both of which are designed to protect consumers doesn't apply. In my opinion it does here.
Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have read loads of bad reports about aerial, I will not be renewing with them no matter what they say, as I have nothing from them except emails they cannot expect people to be walked over, they are the worst group of people I have ever come across, they seem to think they can almost threaten people into staying with them, mycontract with 02 has not yet finished so new contract cannot start with them, I will not be pushed around by a group of nobodies

Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
AERIAL

AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID

Everyone on consumer tariffs avoid these people like the plague
Message 8 of 11

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Good for you but make sure you call O2 CS and have that on your account as a record for future use if required.
Also, if you upgrade directly with O2 or PAC your number away before the upgrade is due, Aerial won't be able to touch you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 11

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
I'm amazed o2 still allow these proven scam artists access to our accounts.
Then again, nah I'm really not.
Message 10 of 11