cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Order in Progress"

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered a new contract, on Monday, for delivery today. My order is still showing as 'in progress' and there's no sign of a DHL number to track. Slightly disheartening seen as i've been waiting 5 hours already for the thing.

I thought the whole point of picking a day was to make it easier? Booked a day off work for this! lol

I know I sound angry, i'm not really, just slightly annoyed and confused. I suppose it could still come, but I won't be sat at the window looking out for it! wink
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 87000 Posts
  • 594 Topics
  • 5123 Solutions
In progress could mean just that or it could mean out of stock or O2 are still doing credit checks.

Best bet is to ring them and check the status with them in case the order site hasn't been updated.Pointless staying in all day if your order isn't with DHL.
2020-Awards-jonsie5695219-2

O2 Social Media

SM IconsTwitter

Instagram

Facebook

Message 2 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well i've sent an email to 'mycare', so i'll see what they have to say.

Strange if they're doing credit checks though, i've been with 02 with 3 years and currently have 2 contracts already going with them.

I might as well enjoy the day at home now slight_smile a fry up and horrible day time TV is in order!
Message 3 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just thought i'd point out the phone still has not arrived.

I got a message back from 02 though saying the reason my phone didn't come on Wednesday is because 'it can take upto 5 working days..' etc, which is fine, but why get me to choose a delivery date if it was never going to arrive on that day? 😐

Anyway, my order is still 'in progress' but i'll be waiting in again today for the phone. I may need happy pills before this ordeal is over grin
Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am having the same problem today, I ordered my HTC Desire yesterday morning at 7:45 on the understanding it was next day delivery, I've waited in all day for the phone, only to be told that its not actually next day but will be with you tomorrow.
Rang back this afternoon to check on the status and have now been told that the phone is out of stock until the 23rd and will be shipped when it comes back in stock.
I am not impressed o2.
Dan
Message 5 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
When it says next day delivery, it does also say subject to it being in stock and you passing the credit check. You are supposed to wait for the email that tells you its despatched (or phone if you want )
Message 6 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm in the same boat, upgraded to the desire last tuesday and was told it would be with me on thursday. Thursday came and it never arrived so i called o2 and the adviser said it was still showing as being in the o2 warehouse, she couldnt understand why it hadnt been sent to DHL but assured me it would arrive within 24 hours. She never said anything about it being out of stock. Tis a little bit annoying, hopefully it'll be worth the wait.
Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
My Desire arrived yesterday, so i dont know if i got one of the last ones before they ran out of stock or not. also when looking at the software version it says 2.2 which was a suprise. still getting used to mine, was worth the wait.
Matt
Message 8 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
i wish that forum pages like these were made more obvious so someone like me could read them before ordering a phone (iphone 3gs) and finding out that the order is not recognised,
this really does infuriate me as it has happened to me twice now.
NOT very impressed o2 get it sorted!!!
Smiley Mad Smiley Mad Smiley Mad Smiley Mad Smiley Mad Smiley Mad Smiley Mad Smiley Mad Smiley Mad
Message 9 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
i wish that forum pages like these were made more obvious so someone like me could read them before ordering a phone (iphone 3gs) and finding out that the order is not recognised,
this really does infuriate me as it has happened to me twice now.
NOT very impressed o2 get it sorted!!!
Smiley Mad Smiley Mad Smiley Mad Smiley Mad Smiley Mad Smiley Mad Smiley Mad Smiley Mad Smiley Mad

Laura, what are you talking about?
This is a customer forum, not an O2 managed forum.... nobody is listening.

What are you doing ordering a 3gs? wink

This is an old thread you are digging up, why didn't you create a new one and explain your problem. The other guys on this thread didn't realise that their O2 order will show "Complete" when the phone has been despatched. After a while the order will show on the tracking system of DHL, then it is time to organise yourself for the delivery.
Message 10 of 10