Did you mean: 

querying my bill

CMH
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello

I would like to query/ complain about a charge on my bill.

I have been charged for a telephone call to my own number while living overseas (how can I call myself???) and also for 2 days of data roaming when I have intentionally switched off Mobile Data during the time that I am away.

There seems to be no way to raise a question when viewing my bill and the online chat function isn't working.

Can anyone suggest how to make contact?

THanks

C

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@CMH either call http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus or check the charges in your MyO2

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 12

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 3 of 12

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey @CMH, have you managed to check My O2 or reach out to anyone since you last posted? I hope the advice above helped, but do let us know how you're getting on slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 12

CMH
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Emilie

THanks for checking on this.

No I am afraid the post was not helpful - I know what the charges are for but I am disputing the fact that they occurred. I am also still unable to contact anyone at o2.

Are you able to assist?

Many thanks

C

Message 5 of 12

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Calling between 8 and 8:30am is normally the best time to try to contact customer services.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 6 of 12

Andrew_H
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I suspect that the voice calls which show your own number are calls that you received whilst you were abroad.  Are you able to check call logs on your handset and see if the date/time of received calls matches the date/time of charges on your bill?

Message 7 of 12

CMH
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi there

Thanks for the suggestion - I just checked my call log and I have no record of any calls received on the 2 days that I am supposed to have received 2 phone calls with a charge of 13.69GBP and 26.30GBP! It would be great if someone from o2 can get back to me and explain what options I have for requesting a refund....!

Message 8 of 12

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
No one will contact you from o2. You need to call customer service http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 12

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 10 of 12