Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone no longer will charge

Dawn2766
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

my sony XZ2 will no longer charge up and therefor i have no phone to contact my mother and family

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Dawn2766 

Contact Sony for help and repairs https://www.sony.co.uk/electronics/support/mobile-phones-tablets-mobile-phones

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

O2Adnan
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 30 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

does your charger click in when you put it on charge or is it loose?

often see in o2 stores, majority of customers who have a charging issue can resolve it by simply cleaning out the charging port, sometimes pocket fluff / lint can gather in the port and everytime you charge the phone, it compresses the lint right in to the back of the port 

shine a light in to the port and see if you can scrape anything out with a fine pin / needle while obviously taking care not to damage the charging port

the xz 2 is also wireless charging i believe so you could try a wireless charger and see if that makes any difference , any QI enabled wireless charger will do the job

signature
Message 3 of 3