Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

offers for Talk Talk customers

Cadence001
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I found a link to O2 on TalkTalk my ISP Is said there where offers for TT customers for Mobile accounts. It linked me over and I found the offers one. One ( for instance ) was £6 for 3GB and 1000 min. I selected this offer and whent to check out. It showed the item in my Basket but would not let me complete the transaction. Detailed Points. We had already transferred 2 phone (Sim only) from TT to O2 before. But the deals where better than the ones we have.

Question why does it lock up at check out saying review your options

The offers have more mins at 100 than the 200 on the account we have.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Cadence001 

There are often website issues unfortunately.

Give customer service a call Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 9

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

How are you getting on with this one @Cadence001? Have you been able to complete your order? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 9

Cadence001
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, thanks for your reply.

I have had no luck. Help desk tried to transfer me to a different dept, after a long wait lone was dead. I have tried to follow the link from TTalk several times. The offer is available and you go through several screens of options including selecting your phone number and credit limits. Then you go to checkout ok. It displays your order and the price. You press enter to make payment and get an error saying you need to delete an item. As ther is only one item that's a brick wall. Last time I tried the site whent down fo maintenance. I have a full screen by screen record of the dialogue.  It amazes me how a company this BIG can issue software without any testing. T,L. HARVRY MBCS CITP

Message 4 of 9

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

OK no problem @Cadence001 I'll see if I can find out if there are any issues happening with that part of the website. I'll drop you a quick message to grab some details. slight_smile

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 9

Cadence001
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Any Progress Martin? I assume you received my details.
Message 6 of 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Cadence001
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Martin I have had no calls back from support as they promised. Voice service transfered me arround and I was cut off at times and started all over again. Transfers are a nightmare.  In the end I ahd a message sesionn and the lady sorted the deal with an offer farbetter than anyone else had. I bought it cos it was practicaly the same and a lot cheaper than the others offered.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi Meherzad. I called 2 days ago 21 May at 16:48 about an item I have in my Basket , a sim contract. I was promised a call back by the manager. I have had no call and the item is still in my Basket. [personal information removed]. [personal information removed]. Can you advise of current situation please Meherzad.

Sun 24 May12:29

Let me check and see.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I understand your situation.

Sun 24 May12:56

I am really sorry from the bottom of my heart for all the trouble.

Sun 24 May12:56

As deal which you have seen 2GB £6 is not available online directly with O2.

Sun 24 May12:57

As you are referring the deal from talk talk and as you asked above,

Sun 24 May12:57

It is a 3rd party deals.

Sun 24 May12:58

Online deals we have 2GB for £10.00

Sun 24 May13:00

Best I can offer you a deal on a special approval 2GB £7.00 on 18 months contract.

Sun 24 May13:00

I am trying my best to help you as much as I can.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

So she solved the problem with the offer so now the problem is yours and its all to do with your organisation. I would start with the systems analyst who develops your system. Then your customer supportt which I recognise is a harder problem. I sympathise as your company is not alone with this problem. I would have been looking for a job when I was Systems Development Manager but we only had 180k employees and 18 sites. Thanks for your help Martin.

I hav kept the phone for my wife on O2 (but moved mine to another network with 30G and unlimited for £10).

Lionel Harvey MBCS CITP,

Message 8 of 9

Cadence001
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Martin, can I assume that O2 feel that it is reasonable to allow their software let me select a product confirm my details confirm I have it in my box and then program error me out. Top Quality. I CAN SEND YOU THE FULL SCREEN BY SCREEN DIALOGUE if you feel your organisation works that way. Thanks for your help and my sympathy.  Lionel MBCS CITP

Message 9 of 9