Did you mean: 

o2 sim only and PAYG deals

Wonderboy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi.

Just a quick one - this information doesn't seem as readily available as it should.

Regarding the various sim only deals (for example 500mins call time, 1GB data for £5 a month etc. etc.). If I am in an EU country does this mean I can still use any data and 'bundled minutes' as normal?

Also is it the same price for PAYG? Like at the moment in the UK it's something like 3p a minute to call another standard UK number.

Just to be clear I am NOT talking about calling any non-UK numbers. I mean I will be using my phone whilst being physically located in the EU and calling back to the UK and also accessing the internet whilst there.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Wonderboy 

Any use in the EU will come from your normal UK allowances.

Guide: Roaming MegaGuide 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Wonderboy 

Any use in the EU will come from your normal UK allowances.

Guide: Roaming MegaGuide 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2