cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 inclusive allowance

Anonymous
Not applicable
i need help im new to simplicity sim, i have not recieved my sim yet but as i belived i would get 800 minutes and 1600 text but i have yet to recieve the sim card, and when i checked online o2 site on inclusive allowance it says i have 77:25 minutes avalible and 158 text messages, i dont understand this please help
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you connect part way through a month or billing period, it will be pro-rata for that month only. e.g if you connected on the 4th January 2010 and your billing date is 14th of the month, you would get 10 days worth (roughly a third) of your allowance and then the full allowance from your next billing date. Ring customer services and they can tell you a bit more clearly...
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
ok i sent off for this sim card on the 31st of december and should recieve it tomoorow or day after, does this mean i will only have 77 minutes and 158 text to us untill i pay my 1st bill? as this wont be value for money if they are taking 19.58 out of my bank for the month when i have only recieved a fraction of the text and minutes, thank you for your help much appricated as im new to this blackberry adn simplicity thing ha
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
i have just typed in pro rata but i cant find any thing that would be any use
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
To make it nice and easy....

Pro-rata is basically a calculation of minutes divided by days. So if you have 800 minutes then o2 will say that means it works out to be 26 minutes a day over the month. No when you take out a new contract you are billed 1 month in front, so around 3 days after your order being accepted then you will have your first bill produced so until then you will have that 26 minutes a day.

You will also be charged pro-rata on your line rental for your first bill, if you're on £20 per month then its 66p per day, so your first bill (providing you don't make chargeable calls then your bill will be your £20 and then those first 3 days or so on top so your bill will be a couple of pounds on top of normal.
Message 5 of 5