cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 history

Anonymous
Not applicable
I missed a fone call on saturday night nd have accidently deleted the number. Does anyone know if I could call up o2 and would they have it on record? If so what number do I call?? Thanks
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
o2 don't keep a record of incoming calls, only outgoing, as these are the ones they charge you for.

SV
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
o2 don't keep a record of incoming calls, only outgoing, as these are the ones they charge you for.
SV

That isn't actually true. They keep a log of incoming and outgoing calls. Wether they will divulge the number, I am unsure.
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
What phone do you have?
Some phones, even though you delete the number from your missed calls list, there is a separate call log in your phone showing all incoming & outgoing calls, texts & data. Mine does & it's a nokia e65.
Or, if it's the last missed call to your phone, why not dial 1471 ?
grin
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 can only supply you with your data - so your outgoing calls only.

Incoming calls are other people's data so therefore it is against data protection to release this information.

O2 can pass incoming call information to the police if it was regarding nuisance calls for example.
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 can only supply you with your data - so your outgoing calls only.
Incoming calls are other people's data so therefore it is against data protection to release this information.
O2 can pass incoming call information to the police if it was regarding nuisance calls for example.

It is for the latter reason I know they log the calls. However I was under the impression that if the number wasn't withheld they may divulge the number. I know if it's withheld they won't unless its regarding nuisance calls and even then, as you said, only to the police.
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I did try and phone o2 twice and the first time was told they weren't allowed to give it out. Why I don't know. Second time I called I was told they don't keep a log of your numbers. So I don't really know which is true.
Message 7 of 7