cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 customer call centre praise

Anonymous
Not applicable
This evening, I had an issue with my sim card/phone. I was not recieving texts for a couple of hours. I called the o2 help centre and I spoke to a lovely lady named Harmony!
She was a great help and extremely friendly, I have honestly never ever felt so comfortable talking to some one I didn't know on the phone before!
Also, the other day I had an enquiry about my bill and spoke to a guy (can't remember his name!) and he was great too! I have been with Orange AND vodafone in the past and neither networks have had good customer service. Honestly and truely well done o2!!!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree, every time I have contacted O2 they have been friendly and professional.
One small mistake a few years ago, but very efficient on other occasions.
So much better than my experience of Vodafone, T-Mobile and Orange.
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nice one Elli. I too agree that O2 customer services are second to none.

I had a Nokia 5800 that suddenly stopped working and was sent a pre-paid envelope to return it. The guy who ordered the replacement inadvertantly booked it via DPD swapit which meant that when the handset was delivered to my door, the delivery guy couldn't hand it over as I had no replacement for him so he took it back to the O2 repair centre. I had been checking for 3 weeks for another one but the refurbished ones were out of stock. To cut a long story short, all the agents I have dealt with on the issue have been truly superb, very sympathetic and tried all they could to get me one. In the end I have been sent a brand new handset and given 1 months free line rental for any trouble caused.

Not once did I get fogged off with a false promise but received excellent help and advice.

Just off topic, I also had a problem with my O2 broadband. The guy I phoned was brilliant and stayed on the line for near 30 minutes until the problem was solved. First class support.

Once again well done O2!
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Awwww what a lovely thread. grin
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Really good to see credit being given where its due, so many people are very quick to complain about customer services, even when they are asking the impossible.
This bucks the trend, well done o2 clearly doing it better than others!
Message 5 of 5