Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 breach of contract?

evervigilant
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Good afternoon all at o2. This is notification that I have taken the decision to cancel this contract as is my right during the cooling off period. the reason I am doing so is in light of the following information that can be found at https://reclaimthenet.org/uk-government-o2-on-big-data-project 

In the UK, the National Security Center, aka “SitCen,” a government body, has entered into a contract with Spanish telecommunications corporation Telefonica, with the goal of using mobile data to gain “insights” into a fairly broad range of behaviors of people. And that’s millions of people. A third of the UK’s population, in fact – if the telecom is to be believed.
reclaimthenet.org
I will research further into this matter before deciding if i am leaving o2 for good. I value my privacy and my human rights very highly and this I feel is an infringement on top of the fact that you at o2 have not sought my permission to do this. for your information I have shared this on social media so the general public are aware. Thank you.

Kind regards. Mr Ryan
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23106 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3677 Solutions

@evervigilant This is not O2. This is a customer community. Follow this guide if you wish to cancel:

Cancelling your contract - An updated guide - O2 Community

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23106 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3677 Solutions

@evervigilant This is not O2. This is a customer community. Follow this guide if you wish to cancel:

Cancelling your contract - An updated guide - O2 Community

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 2