cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 Web & Wi-Fi BoltOn

Anonymous
Not applicable
What's going on here?? Why am I suddenly being capped at 1GB for this bolt-on when it has been unlimited for ages?? Do you know how much internet I use? I use a GB in less than a day, are you kidding me!? I have to pay £10 now for 1GB of data??? I might as well leave your service and buy broadband, it's cheaper :womanindifferent:
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 87314 Posts
  • 596 Topics
  • 5287 Solutions
1GB a day? :mansurprised: That is excessive!
2020-Awards-jonsie5695219-2

O2 Social Media

SM IconsTwitter

Instagram

Facebook

Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Lol, well it was unlimited... unlimited should mean unlimited, I watch videos/movies and stuff on my phone 😐
Message 3 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
And there is the reason we are all being capped 😮
Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
-.-
Message 5 of 11

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 87314 Posts
  • 596 Topics
  • 5287 Solutions
No sympathy here, if you want to use that much data then pay for it. If you don't want to pay then cut down on your usage of try to findanother network provide to give you 1Gb a day for £10/month. :womanindifferent:
2020-Awards-jonsie5695219-2

O2 Social Media

SM IconsTwitter

Instagram

Facebook

Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
i think your quite lucky, i`ve been capped to 500mb a month as it states (unlimited internet) & i used about 1.3gb/month streaming radio whilst at work, not only i cannot listen to my fav radio show anymore but i`m worried about using anything on my iphone that is internet related, i`ve tried to get phone unlocked but they wont do it as its iphone 4, i`m at a dead spot, i`ve paid so much for a top phone but yet cannot use it
Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
What's going on here?? Why am I suddenly being capped at 1GB for this bolt-on when it has been unlimited for ages?? Do you know how much internet I use? I use a GB in less than a day, are you kidding me!? I have to pay £10 now for 1GB of data??? I might as well leave your service and buy broadband, it's cheaper :womanindifferent:

i think your quite lucky, i`ve been capped to 500mb a month as it states (unlimited internet) & i used about 1.3gb/month streaming radio whilst at work, not only i cannot listen to my fav radio show anymore but i`m worried about using anything on my iphone that is internet related, i`ve tried to get phone unlocked but they wont do it as its iphone 4, i`m at a dead spot, i`ve paid so much for a top phone but yet cannot use it but 1gb a day ? a bit too much, it`s people like you who make the rules change
Message 8 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Maybe I will, a 1GB absolute max limit is just useless to me... if it was 1GB a day I might be able to cope with that but as it is I quite easily use 60/80 GB in a month.

Lol kiddin', I've used 86.9 GB since I've been with o2 .. that's like .. hmm .. January? So ... 10 months.. 8.69 GB a month.. so we'll say 10GB a month 😐
Message 9 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yen s it seems UNLIMITED is ERRRR not Unlimited at all.
How on earth any of these mobile phone companies get passed the Advertising standards is a investigation in itself, never mind the data.
Message 10 of 11