cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 Text and Web

Anonymous
Not applicable
i was on o2 unlimited and ive changed to text and web.if i top up 10quid after its change to text and web would i get my allowance? or do i have wait till another month.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
You will only get your allowance on your anniversary date, each month.

Simply text Balance to 20202 to find out when this is....

Just be sure to have topped up the mi nimum amount you need to for the allowance you expect by this date each month!! slight_smile

Hope this helps slight_smile
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
I topped up for this tariff on the 31st so do I have to wait for next month?
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
I topped up for this tariff on the 31st so do I have to wait for next month?

See steanthony1981's post directly above yours!
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
So does this mean that, if you are a new customer, when you first receive the SIM you are not able to get free texts and web for the first month?
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
No, your first top-up sets your anniversary date. As explained in the booklet you get with the SIM/Phone.
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
So, if you top up £15 in your first top-up, you get a month worth of free texts and web?
Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
When you first top-up you will get your free allowance within 24 hours (usually almost straight away). This will also set an anniversary date. As long as you top up before that date next month you will get your free allowance again. And so on each month.

A good place to start is the booklet with the phone/SIM and the Help section on the website. After all you wouldn't want to miss out on all the other free stuff you can get from O2, just because you didn't spend five minutes reading up on how it works!
Message 8 of 8