cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 Pre-installed Theme

Anonymous
Not applicable
I actually liked the pre installed o2 theme that I had prior to removing it in error and wondered if there was anywhere I could find it to download and use again?
I know there are some on the web but they are not the original theme that usually comes when you purchase a new mobile.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
Unfortunately it comes with the phone and that's it.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why not ask on the support forums of whoever manufactured the phone? Perhaps someone on there who has the theme file on their phone could send it to you?
I know with my old Sony Ericsson phone it was a simple "o2Theme.thm" file that could be copied and sent to anyone if you preferred. Just make sure it's the same model of phone as yours and not just manufacturer so it matches up or you'll have icons all over the place and things might not work properly.
Message 3 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Do you know what the theme is called ? Have you looked if you can find it on Zedge ?
Message 4 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Do you know what the theme is called ? Have you looked if you can find it on Zedge ?

I did manage to download one o2 theme, it's ok, but not as good as the official one that came with the phone.
Message 5 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have looked on my Nokia 5800 locked to 02 but i cant see a way to send or download theme to pc if i could i would gladly send it then send theme to you. If you put phone back to factory settings would original one re-appear. Can anyone advise if this would work.
Message 6 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Was just about to suggest this. Save all your data then factory reset the phone if possible. That should bring the old theme back, then back it up in case you lose or accidentally delete it again.
Message 7 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have tried those actions and all it does is remove that particular theme.
Message 8 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have looked on my Nokia 5800 locked to 02 but i cant see a way to send or download theme to pc if i could i would gladly send it then send theme to you. If you put phone back to factory settings would original one re-appear. Can anyone advise if this would work.

Some can be sent by going to gallery then go to send, if that option is available then it should send ok, it may be copyrighted though.
Message 9 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have gone to gallery. In gallery i have got Images and Videos . Songs . Sound clips . Other media . I have looked in all the gallery and i got no Themes stored there. I will google it and see if i can find it for you if i can i will post it here.
Message 10 of 13