cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 Credit

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Folks..I have £80 credit on my sim card and was wondering can i use the credit to buy a new phone or buy somthing else or even maybe be able to make a bet with it,
im keeping the sim/number but just dont need all that credit and i want to use it up.
Thank you :robotindifferent:
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
Ring CS and ask is probably the easiest way.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
i Phoned cs And They Said I Can Not use The Credit To Buy A New Phone..But I Can Have £10 Of A New Phone grin
Ive Been With o2 For 9 yrs since btcellnet And Recommened Friends And Family And This Is What They Give You For Being a Loyal Customer Thanks But No Thanks And Bye Bye o2 Im Going To VODAPHONE. :robotmad:
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
But Vodafone don't give any upgrade credit, or rewards, or treats or top-up suprises. Neither can you use your credit to buy a new phone. So it seems strange that you would change.
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
But Vodafone don't give any upgrade credit, or rewards, or treats or top-up suprises. Neither can you use your credit to buy a new phone. So it seems strange that you would change.

Vodafone/tmobile/tesco all give rewards and treats...how can ya say they dont?
you must work for o2?
anyway ive sorted it now ive transfaired all the money to betnow and into my account. grin
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,

How did you manage to transfer the credit to a betting account?

Regards

Hotcomper
Message 6 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 85688 Posts
  • 591 Topics
  • 4585 Solutions
I think they just take the credit from the phone ...maybe premium texts?
Message 7 of 7