cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no service !credit on bill? for every day not provided?"partial credit of monthly subscription"

timm
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

essential service 20/3/23-26/3/23?

currently no service 20/3/23 & 21/3/23 (emergency cover only)

no help if you use internet banking and payment confirmation would be sent to mobile phone!!

Obviously O2 will be making a partial rebate for days that service is not provided?

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145053 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions

@timm 

You need to contact O2.
Message them on Social Media. Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 14

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23219 Posts
  • 1030 Topics
  • 3694 Solutions

@timm O2 doesn't guarantee 100% uptime. No network does, so don't count on it.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 14

timm
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i'm just a old time day dreamer living in an ideal world where service out for 24-48 hours so far counts!

Message 4 of 14

timm
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

if I were a rich man I too would hedge my bets with more than 1 service provider but , not so. Lets see how long the out is for!

Message 5 of 14

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6800 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1521 Solutions

If they ever do offer something it won't be till after things are restored.

Don't have to be rich to have some sort of back up. There are ways and means

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 6 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145053 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions

@timm 

They will usually give a goodwill gesture.

Just be polite when asking and I'd expect them to see you right.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 7 of 14

timm
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

How far do you have to go to get a phone signal on O2 "https://www.youtube.com/shorts/GnGL9lCE6R0"

Apparently top of Malvern Hills? No coverage at home for 5 days and counting! Do you really have to travel to such extremes to get away from--"emergency calls only" Not practical when trying to make online payments

Message 8 of 14

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23219 Posts
  • 1030 Topics
  • 3694 Solutions

@timm Have you checked here to see if there is an issue in your area: O2 | Service Status

O2 normally does not give timelines for repairs to masts, as there are too many reasons as to why repairs can sometimes take so long.

If you're unhappy with the coverage you're getting, try Pay & Go sims from the other networks to see if your signal is better with any of them. 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 9 of 14

timm
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes have checked every day since I needed to receive calls at home .not on top of the nearest hill or 5/6 miles away by car.I have got a payg in another phone but it is not on system so not get verification text as needed.

I'm sure the engineers will get it fixed,after all of 5 days is surely time enough.

I wonder if the directors of O2 get these problems? Come on Lutz have a word with Jo see if you can fix it soon

Message 10 of 14