Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new sim and contract

Suart
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i have ordered new sims for my wife and i on abetter deal from o2. They are taking an age to arrive and the track code is not recognised however the direct debit is set up and now our current pay monthly deal has rolled into the old month. Can i just cancel the direct dbit for the new sim and if i can't how do i keep out current numbers on the new sim if it ever arrives

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Suart
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

that should read rolled into next month

Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Suart 

Don't do any of that until you have spoken to O2 . I will tag one of the account advisors to this post to see if they can sort it out for you. @O2Kyle  are you able to assist @Suart please?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

O2Kyle
  • 23 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Cleoriff for sure!

@Suart i'm going to send you a private message to get some details and a better understanding of the issue.

signature
Message 4 of 6

Suart
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi, i answered the private message an hour ago wih details requested. The situation has now changed in that the new sim has arrived by post but how do igo about cancelling as i want to keep my old number and don't want to spend hours awaiting a message

Message 5 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144138 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

@Suart 

You return it under change of mind policy https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/our-change-of-mind-policy

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6