cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new mobile number and login detail

Anonymous
Not applicable

May I ask how to add another product into my existing accoung? Even though you have a page is showing to add the new device, however, login detail takes me my old account. Its confusing could you please explain how I can view my new bill.

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You will have a different login if it's a separate account.
Go to the option to bring in other products and then enter the log in details for the new account, it will ask you to confirm joining them together.
If you don't have your new log in details (should be on the emails you received) give CS a call when you can get through and they will advise you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous You go into my O2 and to the section bring products in http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 9

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You will have a different login if it's a separate account.
Go to the option to bring in other products and then enter the log in details for the new account, it will ask you to confirm joining them together.
If you don't have your new log in details (should be on the emails you received) give CS a call when you can get through and they will advise you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Here

bring products in.PNG

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 9

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Yes, the op is aware of where to go but needs the log in of the new account to complete the process.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 I was showing where to go by diagram. which was the first part of question asked. Additionally I wasnt aware you had answered during the time it took me to post the snip....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 9

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
They said "Even though you have a page is showing to add the new device" in first post.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

OK..I am not getting into an argument with you. I was answering the post and trying to help. Thats all...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Nor am I. Just stating facts.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 9