cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need some advice

Anonymous
Not applicable
i swapped my blackberry storm for an iphone on wednesday and the iphone was fine but i just plugged my headphones in and they dont work and u have tried a diffent pair and still dont work and now the person wont get back to me. is there any way i can block the blackberry i swapped without blocking my sim card as the blackberry was working 100% and im not happy with the iphone
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
check there is no dirt / lint in the headphone socket
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
check there is no dirt / lint in the headphone socket

i have dont that and still dont work dont no what else to try or do
Message 3 of 7

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
Apart from reseting the iphone and checking all things in settings are ok ie voulme levels sound check or seeing if the handset is in warranty see my links. If in warranty book a genius appointment.
Not a lot unless you can get hold of the person you swapped with.
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Apart from reseting the iphone and checking all things in settings are ok ie voulme levels sound check or seeing if the handset is in warranty see my links. If in warranty book a genius appointment.
Not a lot unless you can get hold of the person you swapped with.

its out of warranty and oave tried every thing i can think off but still wont work. and cant get hold off the person. only other thing i can do is get the blackberry block then the person might get back to me but they my sim will get blocked and i dont want that
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
You have two choices:
1) Tell the person that his phone is faulty, that you want your old one back, and will block the BB if he doesn't agree. But be prepared that he will just block the iPhone in retaliation
2) Deal with it and move on, and take it as a lesson to NEVER swap your phone with someone who you apparently don't know well / cannot trust.
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
You have two choices:
1) Tell the person that his phone is faulty, that you want your old one back, and will block the BB if he doesn't agree. But be prepared that he will just block the iPhone in retaliation
2) Deal with it and move on, and take it as a lesson to NEVER swap your phone with someone who you apparently don't know well / cannot trust.

think im going to do number 2 and sell the iphone as faulty
Message 7 of 7