cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need help dont no what to do

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi all

i was thinking off Upgrading to the iphone in november and asked o2 if i could still keep my Unlimited text Bolt On and after about 5 emails they said that i could keep it as i was a valuable customer so i went an got the iphone but i just found out that they have not added it on as they promised to do and now they wil not get back to me and keep sayin they computers r down every time i call them and i have charges off about 70 pound dose any1 no what i can do about this???

i still have all the emails saying that they wil add it

thanks for the help
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
look through this document and contact the complaints review service

http://www.o2.co.uk/assets/O2HybridNav/ ... actice.pdf
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
i have done that but not got anythink back and that was about 2 weeks ago
Message 3 of 9

adamtemp64
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
I would email again asking for a progress report including your original email to them.

You did get an auto response to your query? Every time I have to contact them I do get an auto response then a read reciept.
Apple Watch series 4
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
yes i got an auto response i wil keep trying then thanks for yout help
Message 5 of 9

adamtemp64
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
I have complainde via complaint review a couple of times depends on the amount of investigation one took 5 working days the main one took about 10 working days.

Good luck and keep us informed
Apple Watch series 4

Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
just got an email sayin that it wil be added this monday but its still dont help as it should off been added when i got the phone
Message 7 of 9

adamtemp64
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
reply asking for a credit based on it should have not been removed .
Apple Watch series 4

Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi all
i was thinking off Upgrading to the iphone in november and asked o2 if i could still keep my Unlimited text Bolt On and after about 5 emails they said that i could keep it as i was a valuable customer so i went an got the iphone but i just found out that they have not added it on as they promised to do and now they wil not get back to me and keep sayin they computers r down every time i call them and i have charges off about 70 pound dose any1 no what i can do about this???
i still have all the emails saying that they wil add it
thanks for the help

If you were paying £7.50 for the bolt on, then yes you would be able to keep it. If it was a free bolt on, then you shouldn't have been able to keep it.
If you payed for it, ring through to upgrades and they should be able to add it again. If it was free, I would email them again as upgrades would not be able to add it.
Message 9 of 9