cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 4s

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi just sounding off lol in march 2012 i took out a new 24 mth contract on iphone 4s in white and after a week decided to change to the black one so i have been using it since late march (my previous mob was samsung galaxy s) and I find that i HATE IT!!! i use my mobile while out and about at work so the internet is very important to me my old mob got a full signal almost every where i go but this iphone is worse than useless i get at best the little o circle and if i am in the town centre yippee 3g but in places where o2 map checker says is excellent or good my mobile just hangs and eats my allowance and after waiting ages i just give up trying and disconnect do i have to put up with what i feel is a poor mobile for 2 years or is it possible to change it for another samsung galaxy any help would be welcome

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 86966 Posts
  • 594 Topics
  • 5123 Solutions

Your only option is to sell the iphone for what you can get and put it towards a phone of your own choice.

2020-Awards-jonsie5695219-2

O2 Social Media

SM IconsTwitter

Instagram

Facebook

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 86966 Posts
  • 594 Topics
  • 5123 Solutions

Your only option is to sell the iphone for what you can get and put it towards a phone of your own choice.

2020-Awards-jonsie5695219-2

O2 Social Media

SM IconsTwitter

Instagram

Facebook

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks at the risk of sounding dumb am I allowed to sell it before the contract ends
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, you are allowed to sell it. 

I would get O2 to unlock it first as unlocked phones fetch better money.

Message 4 of 4