Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

insurance claim help?

graham_uk
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I dropped my phone in back garden and screen is totally dead. However when I go website it tells me phone customer services to make a claim and then customer services automated robot tells me its not essential and go website for support which as you can tell tells me to phone customer services.

I need access to my phone number so I can resign into banking, I'm really struggling now as I need to transfer money asap pay bills ect and I said I'd give my sister some money as she lost her job recently and struggling herself.

Seems a bit strange that upgrades are seen as essential but insurance isn't

Nice due care

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3669 Solutions

@graham_uk This is a customer community. We can't help here with insurance claims. Please follow the link that @Cleoriff has posted. You'll just need to persevere until you get someone to talk to you.

Edit: If you need some form of telephone access, download and install Skype. You can buy credit and make inexpensive calls, and also call anyone else who has the app for free. You can also get a phone number to enable people to call you.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/A-Guide-To-Skype/m-p/1305104/highlight/true#M181823

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @graham_uk 

Insurance HAS to be done via O2

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3669 Solutions

@graham_uk This is a customer community. We can't help here with insurance claims. Please follow the link that @Cleoriff has posted. You'll just need to persevere until you get someone to talk to you.

Edit: If you need some form of telephone access, download and install Skype. You can buy credit and make inexpensive calls, and also call anyone else who has the app for free. You can also get a phone number to enable people to call you.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/A-Guide-To-Skype/m-p/1305104/highlight/true#M181823

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 5

graham_uk
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

One of the 0800 numbers on page 4 worked cheers' BTW the automated system is telling you to go back to website, which tells you to phone automated line.

Message 4 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions