cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi all. I understand that Apple have officially released the iPhone 5S release date to be 10/09/13. When I got my 4S they offered me an option to sign up as I was interested in upgrading and getting the phone as a Priorty. Are O2 doing the same again?? 

i have not seen anything and would like O2 to get in touch with me ASAP.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23059 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

This is a customer to customer forum. When the iPhone 5S is released, O2 will most likely be inundated with enquiries. They will not get in touch with you. When the phone is officially announced, you wiill have to get in the queue with the thousands of others and call Customer Services. Be prepared to be on hold for a very long time.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23059 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

This is a customer to customer forum. When the iPhone 5S is released, O2 will most likely be inundated with enquiries. They will not get in touch with you. When the phone is officially announced, you wiill have to get in the queue with the thousands of others and call Customer Services. Be prepared to be on hold for a very long time.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
Given the new refresh tarriffs i'm sure the only offers availabe will be the jump to refresh, 4G iPhone offer, or the early upgrade on the older tarriffs.
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
The keynote is 10/9/13.

The release that's rumoured is around the 20/9/13. TBC.

I'd add another two weeks into that date too ref availability.
Message 4 of 4