cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 4s on Payg..... When ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello.
Has anyone heard when the iPhone 4s will be available on pay as you go ?
Homepage just says "coming soon"
I wonder if it's only gonna be when the new contracts and upgrade customers have been sorted.
My nearest apple store is a train ride away away and was hoping just to pick one up from my local 02 store !
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why wait, why not get one direct from apple, it will be unlocked, and you can put any sim you like in. I would guess the that O2 will charge full price for a locked phone.
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
My nearest apple store is in Sheffield , uk but I'm not sure on how to check their stock levels.
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well the online apple store is quoting delivery 1-2 weeks. Could be quicker than waiting for O2 or ring your local apple store to see what there stock levels are.
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well the online apple store is quoting delivery 1-2 weeks. Could be quicker than waiting for O2 or ring your local apple store to see what there stock levels are.

Sounds like a plan to me !
Thanks for taking the time to post.
Take care.
Message 5 of 7

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
if you login to the apple store app on iphone after 9pm you can see stock at nearest store and reserve and collect next day this app http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/apple-st ... 80948?mt=8 if you do not already have it
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can bring business income growth, present a storm to the situation. Nike has in the community sports in the plan spent some $100 million,nike shox clearance over the past two years. nike shox Year-on-year growth of 15%. 7.7 billion dollars. Greater China income increased by 15% year-on-year, Nike's new open stores in several increase many. Year-on-year growth of 16%, in addition.
Nike Shox outlet

Flagged as spam.
Message 7 of 7