Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 13 no calls or texts

LucysDad
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hoping someone can help me on this page. I’ve recently moved across to o2, and got a pay monthly sim. I’ve got an iPhone 13 Promax, and since fitting the SIM card I can’t receive calls or texts at all. I’ve ported my old number over, and according to o2 my account is all up and running. Although I can’t receive calls or texts. I’ve reset the phone, been into my local o2 store twice, keep being told to wait 24hrs, everything has been checked, it’s almost been a week now of waiting. The local store even changed done a sim swap, it’s still not working. Has anyone got any ideas please? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12073 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

Can  you make calls and send texts @LucysDad ?

Was the phone a new contract with o2? It might be there is a bar on the phone (applied while it is delivered) and which is meant to be removed once confirmed it has arrived.

As you have been struggling, I'll mention the community advisors to see if they can help.

Can you assist please @O2Georgina @O2Lisa ?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 4

O2Lisa
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Morning all, thanks for the tag @gmarkj 😊

@LucysDad I’ll message you privately and look in to this for you.

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

LucysDad
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Cant receive any texts or incoming calls. Sim is a 12 month pay monthly contract. Messaging was blocked from my account, and after visiting my local o2 store it was removed. Visited them again yesterday, and the store done a sim swap. Still not working. Very frustrating

Message 4 of 4