cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hand set broken, can I get help from o2 or samsung.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi my samsung s3 handset dropped on the floor , screengot damaged.the  mobile is ringing but can, t pick up phone coz screen is completly gone.its just 10 months I bought this handset in 24 months contract from o2.i amcontactlessnow to call them.could anybody having problem like this suggest me plz.i would higly aapreciate for ur kind help.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

If you have a spare phone you can put your sim in that while your S3 is being repaired. If the sim is not the right size you can get an adapter free from an O2 store.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Unless it is insured you need to get it repaired at your own cost

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

If you have a spare phone you can put your sim in that while your S3 is being repaired. If the sim is not the right size you can get an adapter free from an O2 store.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Check home insurance or if your bank account offers accidental damage on a phone.

Try the manufacturer fur a quote or as a second choice O2 repairs or a stand alone phone shop although that may invalidate any remaining warranty.

Some cpw high street shops have authorised repair centres in them.

Last resort could be to sell the phone as a non working model and use the money to fund another purchase. Although you wouldn't get much for a damaged model TBH
Message 4 of 4