cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

geting bounced back

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi can anyone help me so i was accepted for a contract however click and collect said it was in store which was great however when i spoke to a agent she said the stock isnt available so suggested  i cancel the order and put in a new one for a different store which i find out today is a lie as they could of transfered it. However im not geting declined has anyone dealt with this before or knows what to do

Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Too many credit checks in quick succession will result in rejection unfortunately.
Best to wait a week and try again but go direct to a store with stock next time.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Cleoriff
  • 122365 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Personally I would take their advice and cancel. O2 probably have no stock anyway so best to look elsewhere http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 10

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Too many credit checks in quick succession will result in rejection unfortunately.
Best to wait a week and try again but go direct to a store with stock next time.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

is there a email address for creditchecks on 02 as i passed my last one 3 days ago

Message 4 of 10

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
"creditfilereferrals@o2.com" but it may not help.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

creditfilereferrals@o2.com

Message 6 of 10

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Address and fax number also
CreditFileReferrals@o2.com
Credit File Referrals Team
Suite P
Arlington Business Centre
Leeds
LS11 0NE
Fax 0113 2025865

Currently using:
Message 7 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122365 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Not sure that contacting them will help in anyway. If you tried too many times to input card details then computer will have said no. You would be better to wait (as advised above) and then try again?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Or try a third party provider like www.mobiles.co.uk (part of CarPhoneWarehouse) who will say if they have stock and will deliver to you.  Their contract prices are often cheaper than O2's direct prices.  My family have bought our last three iPhones from them.  The phones arrived the next day in the first two cases.  In the last one it took a week but the website did say they were out of stock when I ordered.  I'd have ordered from O2 but it would have cost an extra £100 ish over two years.

There's a great comparison tool for different handsets and contract types here: www.handsetexpert.com

Message 9 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Carphone warehouse subsidise their phones with insurance etc so that's why they seem cheaper 

Message 10 of 10