Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

galaxy 4 smart watch

LRE051212
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

there is an offer on my o2 account for galaxy 4 smart watch no upfront cost £6.50 for first year ever time I try to check out it asking for my monthly payment details and bank details for full payment

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10290 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3024 Solutions

@LRE051212 

It will ask you for a payment card for security, but it will not charge your the full price for the device. 

You need to pay for the device over the terms of the contract, the watch is not free so you need to provide your bank details, as you need to pay for the device from month 1 to 36 and the airtime from month 13... 

And its £6.50 per month..

Terms are here 

Get 12 months airtime for £0 when you buy Samsung Galaxy Watch4 40mm with a 36 month device plan. £6.50 for the first 12 months and £11.50* thereafter on a 1GB tariff. Data allowances must be used within the months and cannot be carried over. Subject to availability. End 22 March 2023.

O2 Refresh custom plans: Direct purchases only. Pay the cash price for your device or spread the cost over 3 to 36 months (excludes selected pocket hotspot and dongles). The device cost will be the same whatever you choose. There may be an upfront cost. You need a monthly rolling Airtime Plan as long as you have a Device Plan. Pay off your Device Plan at any time and you can choose to keep your Airtime Plan, upgrade or leave. If your Airtime Plan ends for any reason you will need to pay your Device Plan in full. If you are in the first 24 months of your Device Plan and you cancel your Airtime Plan you will have to pay the remainder of your Device Plan in full. After 24 months you can keep your Airtime Plan, upgrade it, or end it without affecting your Device Plan.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

Deleted

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you

See links below

Or you can call them from 8am to 8pm on 0808 002 0202 or 0800 081 0255

Message 3 of 8

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10290 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3024 Solutions

@LRE051212 

It will ask you for a payment card for security, but it will not charge your the full price for the device. 

You need to pay for the device over the terms of the contract, the watch is not free so you need to provide your bank details, as you need to pay for the device from month 1 to 36 and the airtime from month 13... 

And its £6.50 per month..

Terms are here 

Get 12 months airtime for £0 when you buy Samsung Galaxy Watch4 40mm with a 36 month device plan. £6.50 for the first 12 months and £11.50* thereafter on a 1GB tariff. Data allowances must be used within the months and cannot be carried over. Subject to availability. End 22 March 2023.

O2 Refresh custom plans: Direct purchases only. Pay the cash price for your device or spread the cost over 3 to 36 months (excludes selected pocket hotspot and dongles). The device cost will be the same whatever you choose. There may be an upfront cost. You need a monthly rolling Airtime Plan as long as you have a Device Plan. Pay off your Device Plan at any time and you can choose to keep your Airtime Plan, upgrade or leave. If your Airtime Plan ends for any reason you will need to pay your Device Plan in full. If you are in the first 24 months of your Device Plan and you cancel your Airtime Plan you will have to pay the remainder of your Device Plan in full. After 24 months you can keep your Airtime Plan, upgrade it, or end it without affecting your Device Plan.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

I've deleted my response. I thought it was a scam 😂

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 8

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 6 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

The problem is that there are so many scams at any given time @Cleoriff 

True @jonsie.

As I hadn't heard of this offer, I presumed the worst.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 8

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

I saw the offer in My O2 and that's the only reason I knew it was genuine.

tbh I didn't think much of the offer so didn't pursue it any further

Besides, if I were to get a watch I would get it from a network that can actually connect it first time without the need to beg advisers to help and not to mention the failed call-backs!

When is a smartwatch not a smartwatch?....when you are with O2!

Message 8 of 8