Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

final bill

Untiethestring
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My O2 is not showing my final bill for the number that I kept after switching to prestige. Phoning results in automated message to check my O2. How do I get a final bill in this situation? The bill was paid on 30th March by direct debit. I need an online copy or a paper copy.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Untiethestring It's possible that the system hasn't updated your final payment yet. It's only been a few days. You may have to give it a little more time. Has your number ported succesfully to your new provider?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143427 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Untiethestring 

Try downloading your bill from your MYO2 Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 9

Untiethestring
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Only my other number shows on my02. The number I'm looking to get a final bill for does not appear because I switched provider for that number

Message 4 of 9

Untiethestring
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have had the termination of contract letter and I've been looking for the final bill since 14th March

Message 5 of 9

Untiethestring
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

and it has ported sucessfully

Message 6 of 9

MI5
  • 143427 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

It should show as a disconnected bill when looking online. It won't show in the app once disconnected.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 9

Untiethestring
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I can't get to download a final bill because myo2 no longer shows that number at all. Only my other number that I didn't switch to a new provider for

Message 8 of 9

Untiethestring
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm not in the app, and it doesn't show as a disconnected number

Message 9 of 9