cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

duplicate sim

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi. I use two phones, a Samsung S5 for  every day use, & a Samsung SGH-B2710 tough phone when i go sea fishing. At the moment i swap the sims, but the S5 uses the micro inner sim, the SGH the large sim. Is it possible to get a second, duplicate sim so i can use both phones without swapping.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
No, o2 don't see the need for it https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Community-Ideas/Multi-Card/idi-p/1032158
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

It does seem pretty stupid that you can use two phones if they take the same size sim Or can be adapted for use.......but they dont see the need for the multicard?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
They will tell you to buy another simo contract !
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 7

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions
None of the UK Networks offer this at all anymore, and the only that used to offer it was Voda and then only to business customers, its never been a consumer product.
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Fully aware but would be nice for o2 to lead and not follow occasionally.
Just wait for Three or EE to introduce it and suddenly it will be a great idea!

Currently using:
Message 6 of 7

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

thanks @Anonymous for your feedback & the rest for the  Fantastic help

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 7 of 7