cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

coverage Northern Ireland BT21 donaghadee

Anonymous
Not applicable

i'v 3 o2 phones in the house, and a lot of neighbours are not able to male calls.

i have to get in the car and drive 4 mile down the road and the phone works.

told by o2 to reset phone, change to 2g, blah ! done all that.

they keep telling me the phonehas got lost or something, (me and 300 people arround me)

went to o2 store and they say that they know there is a problem, but its been off for its 4th day now. only been with o2 on contract 3 months, this is the 3rd time off air and the longest, i want to leave.

appauling, the chat team cut you off ignorantly when you insist it is a o2 fault and not the phone.

how can it be the phone if it works down the road. visitors come to my house, then complain they can;t make calls.

p&g in the same house for the past 4 years has been ok,, 3 months on contract and its been nothing but a pain.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Have you checked the service status in your area?

If its a known problem then it will be sorted in due course. If its unknown all you can do is phone CS (be polite) to let them know there is an issue with the mast. Ask if they'd kindly arrange for someone to have a look.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Nothing showing on the status page so O2 may not yet be aware of it. You are better off speaking to customer service to report the problem. The chat is ok for easy to answer questions but not for network problems.

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

i'v reported it now 6 times, tols there is nothing wrong, they check status and say its fine, then tell me to check it.

4 estates of hundreds cant all be sitting waiting for a fix, surely someone is reporting it, and the o2 store 10 mile away knows about it, and say they have  reported it, but day 4 and you cant get a straight answer, just excuses.

i's speakto someone if i could make a call ,,Smiley Mad

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Call cs on 202 from your pay monthly mobile othose the live chat link in contact us to speak with an online advisor

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
your a gag,,, which o2 phone shall i use as there is a broken mast and no phone on o2 working.#
right , got out last night, had to drive 8 mile to nearest town to call long enough to not drop out, called cs 202 and they say a transmitter is down based about 100ft from my house, and it will be fixed on 27th.
finally no bull from chat adviser's running us in circles telling us to reset our phones.
i'v had to deposit and hire an orange phone to use as i work to emergency services response unit, and i'm on call this week.
# fingers crossed its sorted asap.
Message 6 of 6