Did you mean: 

contract cancellation

Alex_m57tu2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello members.

I have a contract with O2 , Virgin Media offered me good deal on a contract renew if I will switch from my phone contract to O2 , obviously it did sound great , but only until I have moved and now virgin media can`t provide me with their services due to no cable on the street, so I had to cancel that contract and now I am stuck with O2 contract and if I want to switch to my previous contract I have to pay cancellation fee of over 200 pounds. 

I don`t think this is fair when deal has failed on service providers, not on me .

Is there a way to avoid paying cancellation fee and cancel contract , I will repeat - due to Virgin Media not being able to provide me with their services which was part of the deal as well as switching to O2.

Kind regards.

Alex.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10256 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3016 Solutions

@Alex_m57tu2 

You need to get Virgin Media to transfer you to o2 to cancel the contract, as o2 have no knowledge of your contract cancellation with Virgin Media

You have to be persistent with Virgin Media, give them a call on 0345 454 1111

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 5

Nasreen
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Cancel 02 pac code 

Message 3 of 5

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10256 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3016 Solutions

@Nasreen 

This isnt customer services and nor are there any o2 Customer Service on this forum, so ypur post wont and cant be dealt with by anyone on this forum.

But if you dont use the pac code then the number wont be ported, you can also ring customer services on 0344 809 0202 or 202 from a PAYM phone or 4445 from a PAYG Phone..

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23174 Posts
  • 1027 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

@Alex_m57tu2 Neither O2 nor Virgin had any say in when or where you moved to. I don't really see how it's anyone's responsibility but yours.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 5