cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

complaints process

Anonymous
Not applicable

is there a proper complaints process, iv been trying to resolve a issue for over a week and customer services are not helpful. i have sent a email to complaints review services but had no response. out of pocket by over £250 which is 02's fault

Message 1 of 30
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

There is here:

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref%28User%29:str%28Mob...

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 30
29 REPLIES 29

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

There is here:

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref%28User%29:str%28Mob...

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 30

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23224 Posts
  • 1030 Topics
  • 3694 Solutions

Have you been speaking to Customer Services on 202 from your mobile or have you been using Live Chat?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

Possibly a member of staff here can help.

@Chiara

Are you able to intercede ?

Message 4 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

we have been speaking to all parties, live chat and the direct phone line plus also got given a webchat to which is apparently their complaints department. they have requested a callback from complaints. i received a call but nothing resolved and no contact since

Message 5 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Morning,

Are you able to elaborate on what the issue is so we can possibly direct you further ?

Message 6 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

HI, I was dealing with 02 over the phone to fast track an account to refresh for a upgrade. paid £108 to do this wednesday and ordered new phone. got told we would receive the next day. it didnt arrive gave it until the following day then called back to be told phone was out of stock. agreed to change colour to get the phone in time as it was for my daughters birthday. i was told it would come on monday this was friday. monday came and no phone, called 02 to be told the order had never been changed, they then cancelled 1st order and sent us to 02 shop. had to pay £96 to upgrade plus £50 for the phone which was free online before this weekend. meant to be getting £108 back but nothing to date.

Message 7 of 30

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23224 Posts
  • 1030 Topics
  • 3694 Solutions

Live Chat is really only good for low level enquiries, and most of the time, not even much good at that either. For a complaint involving the amount of money you're talking about, you should be speaking to someone in Customer Services. I'm very surprised that you say you were redirected to Live Chat regarding your issue. My advice would be to ring 202 again. Hopefully you will speak to someone who is more sympathetic. If they say they can't resolve it, tell them you want to escalate it and speak to someone with more authority. Having just seen your reply explaining your issue, you have to bear in mind that it sometimes can take several weeks before your money is refunded. I know they're quick to take it, but slow to pay it back. That's usually the way with all companies. You just need to give the refund a little more time to come back to you.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 8 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi and thanks for elaborating.

Seems you have been given the run around !

Its becoming a common occurrence for threads appearing from people upset at upgrading online or over the telephone, only then to find out the chosen phone is out of stock, or are being told its coming and then doesn't.

I always advise to make a trip to the 02 Shop or one of the independents such as Carphone Warehouse, so you actually walk out with the handset, and possibly a better deal such as freebie accessories thrown in if you ask !

Of course some online offers are not always mirrored in stores but depending on how the shop is performing on new account / upgrade quotas there's always room for haggling !

I'm sure if any monies are due back then they will return it.

Take care.

Message 9 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

not just about the money now have 5 accounts which i'm looking to move elsewhere

Message 10 of 30