cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charged twice

Anonymous
Not applicable

I topped up £10 for the first time and my credit card statement shows I got charged twice. Once by MIP*02 UK TOP UP and then again on the same day by O2 PREPAY TOP-UP.

Anyone know what's going on.

I've tried the live chat but get disconnected every time I try to talk to someone.

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Elessar

You will need to contact your bank/credit card company  to claim the 10.00 back. As mentioned above you also need to ring 4445 to inform them, They will then liaise with your bank and authorize the refund.

Hope this helps slight_smile

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you tried calling cs on 4445? Don't use live chat for account queries
Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous 

I know you say you have been charged twice but have you checked to see if 2 lots of £10 have actually been taken from your bank account? I ask because I had a similar situation with a different company. They traded under one name and billed in a different one. My bank statement showed both company names ...but only one payment had been taken.

If you definitely had 2 payments debited from your account...then you need to follow advice given and ring O2 CS on 4445 wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, two charges on the credit card statement. I'll call them up then.

Message 4 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes, two charges on the credit card statement. I'll call them up then.

Good call ...Do it asap. There shouldn't be any problem getting this refunded to your account. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Elessar

You will need to contact your bank/credit card company  to claim the 10.00 back. As mentioned above you also need to ring 4445 to inform them, They will then liaise with your bank and authorize the refund.

Hope this helps slight_smile

Message 6 of 6