Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can not ring out or txt anyone

Paul10
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi been having problems where i can not ring out at all no dial tone noting also txt messages keep coming back as error , 

i ahve done a check to see if there is any work reports going on in out area but shows all is ok . 

cant get hold of o2 via phone as there limit to certain calls due to Covid-19 and i have emailed a report on this page as a problem but still waiting for feedback to  see what issue it is but still waiting . 

but thought to post something on here if anybody is having the same problem im having . 

Regard

paul

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

sophie001
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I'm having the same problem I cant even ring 02 as it wont dial at all.
Message 2 of 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Paul10 

Have a read of these threads 

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 11

Paul10
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
hi thanks for the reply been like it for a few days now but i have had no email letting me know if anything was being worked on in our area .
Message 4 of 11

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Try and check your sim and phone is working correctly.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 11

Paul10
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

will check the sim and the other information you mentioned see what happens , its strange all of a sudden its not working i can use email and other things on the phone but as i said its just these 2 things that have just started to go wrong , 

cheers for your help 

Message 6 of 11

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Best of luck.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 11

Paul10
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

looks like my payment has been put into adhoc for some reason its come out of my account like normal and they have taken the full amount even on my my02 page its all paid nothing to owe but looks like its been put in the back ground on there system and they have stopped my network serivces . 

how can i get this looked at as no body is on the phones to speak to and top it of i have an email today from my02 saying if i have not paid (which i have )  then all services will be stopped . 

never going to use 02 again after all this is finished . 

Message 8 of 11

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217
or08005884213
The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm
You can try calling using Skype
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/A-Guide-To-Skype/m-p/1305104/highlight/true#M181823
Best time to try to get through is 8 am

Message 9 of 11

Paul10
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thank you for these numbers just rang them but they are clossed , which is no surprise with o2 at the moment . 

will try again next week now 😞 

Message 10 of 11