Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bogus company called FERDAMIA INVESTMENTS

louloune1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This bogus non existant company  ( ferdamia investments ) charging me £4.50 weekly for apparently 'video streaming ' for  past 5 months...although o2 is aware of this bogus company from previous o2 customers complaints , o2 has continued to allow this company to take money off my bank .

the tel no given by o2 call center is another bogus number- 08455571267....and their e-mail is also bogus e-mail address...one address is in cyprus with tel no-+1235235598 which takes you to british time keeping .

WILL O2 DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT - I LOST OVER £100 SINCE ALL  THIS STARTED 

Message 1 of 24
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
As a community all we can offer is this advice, we cannot speak for o2 I’m afraid
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Have-you-fallen-for-or-been-conned-into-a-premi...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
As a community all we can offer is this advice, we cannot speak for o2 I’m afraid
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Have-you-fallen-for-or-been-conned-into-a-premi...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

@louloune1 This is nothing to do with o2. You need to follow the advice in the link above to resolve it 

Message 3 of 24

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@louloune1

It's not a bogus company http://ferdamia.com/

You have obviously clicked on a link and subscribed to the service unknowingly

Ferdamia are a principal provider of text message marketing solutions and SMS marketing services. We offer SMS solutions that allow brands, agencies, and businesses to proficiently build integrated marketing campaigns and messaging services for business communication, alerts for schools and colleges, text voting services and bulk text messaging applications. We offer a unique web based solution that allows businesses, government, and non-profit organisations from all industries including education, hospitality, politics, technology and more to create and deploy the ultimate text marketing campaigns.

Contact details are here....so get in touch and ask them to unsubscribe you and refund any money they have taken

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 24

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

What is the short code from which the texts are coming from? Supply this and maybe we can help further. 

Message 5 of 24

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22937 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@louloune1 Why have you allowed this to continue every week for five months? Why didn't you inform your bank to discontinue making the payments?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 6 of 24

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Charge to mobile most likely, the charges were probably included in the phone bills.
Message 7 of 24

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22937 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

Maybe, but why wait five months to complain about it?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 8 of 24

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
God knows mate, not something I'd sit on for 5 months tbh
Message 9 of 24

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

As it stands currently @louloune1 the onus is on you (the customer) to chase the company for a refund, but you can ask o2 to put a bar on your account which should prevent any further charges.

You need to ask customer services to: 

• Bar all Direct to Bill Debits 
  • Premium Bar 

Sadly until regulation is changed, there's not much else you can do.

Currently using:
Message 10 of 24