Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Long process time

I placed an order almost 2 weeks ago and I still haven’t received any emails regarding the dispatch, does it normally take this long or do I need to go to an O2 branch and discuss it with them?

EK14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changed tariff - Lost signal

I have upgraded my tariff this morning and kept my existing SIM. However since I completed the upgrade I have had no signal. I have tried removing & re-inserting my SIM and rebooted my phone but this has not worked. There was no mention that I would ...

DavidB286 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim

I broke my sim accidentally by dropping tablet in the bath so I need a replacement for the monthly sim card

Resolved! iPad out of stock

I ordered an iPad over 2 weeks ago it’s out of stock and needed as a Christmas present im stressing it won’t be here in time so I have tried to order a different one which is a newer model and same deal but this won’t go through as I already have one...

Jodie8047 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! From 4G to 5G Device - same sim?

Hi, I have recently upgraded my iPhone 11 (4G only) to an iPhone 13 Pro (5G). I am using the same sim as was in my iPhone 11 in the new phone but have noticed that I do not get a 5G signal. Do I need a new sim and/or to activate 5G given my new devic...

DRT1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 have messed up my credit score

I took out a contract last December 5 days before Christmas, they said it was due to arrive before the 22nd but still no sign on the 23rd, I called up asking about the delivery which the response was that it wouldn’t be delivered until after new year...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Different amount

Hi, I have confirmed a contract that includes phone and sim at 30£ Monthly. As I received the first bill I noticed the amount changed and increased at £32.01. I would like to understand what is the increase due to.thanks

L92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Didn't get a refund

Hi, I have returned a phone in mid October to O2 via post. I have received the confirmation e-mail about the cancellation, and my contract was cancelled, however I have never received the refund for the upfront payment. Is that normal? I though I was...

Ferenc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! number transfer

how do i check my number transfer is being processed?

mike30 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Late payment

Hi i cant call as i have anxiety with talking on the phoneIve been cut off as i couldnt afford to pay my bill is there anyway i can set up a payment planThank you

Abi10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos