Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Rejection of keeping number

I have submitted a request to keep my pay as you number and have transferred on to my new pay monthly contract

Jonerx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unclear charges

Hi, I'm on a monthly contract and had a credit on my phone. I've been charged £5 this week and I'm not sure why. I still have mobile data. Thanks

AmandaH1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calls drop

I had the samsung 10e it kept dropping calls for months they eventually sent me a new samsung 10e .But it still kept doing it so my wife just got me the samsung a52s.And guess what its still doing the same I cant get through to o2 to see if they can ...

Dukie1044 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code invalid

I received my new o2 phone and sim today (14/12/2021), I then requested a pac code from my old provider virgin, called o2 customer services and advised them. I then received a text message on the number I’m trying to port a couple of hours later sayi...

Swinj0 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SMS messages sent via incorrect number

I recently moved my number across to O2, everything is working accept SMS/iMessage service. When I message a contact it is coming from the temp number I got from o2 before my number was moved across. If contacts send message to my ported number it wo...

LB74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! apple watch

i want to add a pay monthly watch to my bill but it is saying i need to connect it to my phone number? does this mean i could not pair the watch with another number?

ellied by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want a sim only pay monthly with apple watch - can I get this?

Hi, I already have a phone and want to buy my Apple Watch Series 7 from Apple directly so I just want a sim only deal with a esim add-on for the watch. Can I buy something like this from O2 please? Every watch deal I look at assumes I'm buying the wa...

Resolved! Calls when out the country

hi I am abroad and have switched off my mobile data but use wi-fi. someone from England just called and I did not answer yet I am being charged. why is this??

Saf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order Placed but heard nothing.

I Placed an order on the 4th December 2021. Order No [Personal details removed]. Received the confirmation via email, but since this day have not heard or received anything. I did call them on the 10th and was told 'I will put a note on it to get it ...

NIrons by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos