Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! sim charges

I upgraded to the galaxy 21 and am being charged for the sim that came with it and my old number. How do I get rid of the new sim charges?

mealybug by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Will I get my tablet I set up a plan for?

I set up a plan and ordered a tablet, it took 20 off of me and set me up for a 19.88 permonth plan (3 pound something of which is airtime???) confirmed the plan but said I either need to pay a 275 deposit or get a sim plan. I choose the 10 pound a mo...

Resolved! Can’t make or take calls or texts

After temporarily blocking. 12 hours on phone to O2 over the last month they don’t know and don’t care. Shop can’t do it without me me receiving a text to my phone that won’t receive texts. Now what ?

Resolved! Call barred

How do I remove spend cap 

FG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching to o2

I have just received my new SIM card to switch from Three. I am keeping my number. What should I do?

SK20211 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old bills - where have they gone

Hi AllYou used to be able to view old bills up to slightly over a year old. Has this feature now been removed as it looks like I can only see the last three months of bills now?Thanks

Fergus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Kept old number - but 02 number showing in places

When sending messages or face timing instead of my transferred EE number showing it presents my O2 number.however when I call my transferred number shows

Ma_rk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My order

Hi I ordered a I phone 13 and it is coming to my house tomorrow but I am desperately trying to get time of work to be in is it possible to pick it up from a depo is the possible

Dayo1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new sim

I have broken the screen on my phone cannot afford to get it fixed. I have been given an old phone, which takes a bigger sim card can i order one?

lyndy11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos