Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Double billed

Evening all I have recently upgraded to a new contract supplied by Mobile Phone Direct. Now I've logged back in to the app and checked my account I have been double billed. £35 for the old contract and already another £35 for the new one despite only...

Spongy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order delivery?

Hi, i've just upgraded from a SIM only plan to a pay monthly after breaking my phone. I ordered a phone and it said up to 1 week for delivery which should be xmas eve at the latest. When i track order it says they are waiting stock and will be posted...

CRT87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can’t find my order

I’ve ordered a phone from you on the 17/12/21 but when I log into my account it doesn’t give me an option to view my order so I’m unable to track it

HR_21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment gets refused by o2

I wanted to pay my new o2 contract today with my wise account.The payment did not go through and then I got a mail from o2 that the transaction got refused by my bank and that I should contact them.It's pretty easy to chat with somebody from wise and...

Resolved! O2 payment

HelloOn November 16, I called O2 to end my contract. They told me that my number would work for about a month and then it would stop. On November 16 I resigned, on November 19 I paid a monthly subscription. It's December and they text me that I have ...

Paul37 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

Why can I only access bills back to July 21 in My O2. I need to access all bills for this tax year and used to be able to go back around a year via the PDF bill download option.

JLDriving by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

MMS not supported by network

For some reason this error message comes up when I try to send a photo attached to a text - any idea why?

GillMac66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Activate Sim

I've been sent an o2 sim but I cant seem to activate it. My previous sim has already been cancelled and the new one isnt active so I seem to be stuck unable to call or receive texts.

Rokas1128 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blue light card

Hello I recently signed up for a new contract and I was told I could use my blue light card and get 25% of my airtime.I am struggling to find where to process this?

Claire52 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraud

On Monday I started receiving emails fromO2 on an email address I own but never use. Someone has ordered a SIM card in my name using my email.I have received 7 emails from O2 regarding this new mobile number culminating in a bill this morning. I have...

MissClawdy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos