Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Delivery date different on tracking dpd

I have an exchange arriving Thursday 30/12/2021 but when tracking it it says Friday I need the phone on Thursday as it's faulty and isn't usable so It can be exchanged for one that works will it be delivered Friday or Thursday as o2 says 30/12/2021 a...

Resolved! My bill

I need to contact someone regarding my bill but as am unable to ring or get onto the 02 app dunno how to do that

Bob7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! !!!Help!!!

So I ordered an iPad for my daughter, on the website and at the checkout it stated they would deliver to my local store by the 23rd of December, so I filled out my details and checked out, then checked my emails for confirmation and the tracking deta...

Resolved! Exceptionally high bill

My monthly combined bill for my phone and tablet came through yesterday. It was £410.88!!! Usually it's £22.89. I've had the absolute month from hell and this has just stressed me out beyond belief. I've been with 02 for many many years now, have alw...

Resolved! Data roaming in Greece

I am in Greece and my phone has no data. I have a pay mouthy plan with allowance in all of Europe I have calls and messages coverage but no 3G/4G

Gr157 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill

I just writing to you to tell you that iam sorry about the overdue payment but I can't pay till Friday but my mums I'd not well and the have cut my out going calls off and I need my phone cause of my mum please can you help me with this my phone numb...

Heather9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly phone

I ordered my new phone and it’s been 2 days it’s still under review the phone should be delivered today but haven’t got it yet

Resolved! Valid VAT Invoice

How does one get a valid VAT invoice? The bills we get states "This is not a VAT invoice" and it is not as no VAT registration number is shown.

Patmon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Just got Samsung S21 5g with o2 monthly contract, Have I messed up porting my number from Three?

Hello, I have just got a Samsung Galaxy S21 5G, I cam switching from Three to o2, I choose to bring my number over from Three to o2 so I keep my number, What I have done is get the phone and inserted the sim that came in the package thinking my old n...

Tomn1987 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos