Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Can i add a bill to next months?

Hi,Just curious as to whether I am able to add my current bill onto next month as I don't have a bank card until the end of the week when I get back into England. But need my phone for work.

LoisMRx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Viewing itemised bills older than 6 months

Is there any way to view itemised bills older than 6 month?The section of my account only shows bills from October 2019 and I'm needing access to bills from June/July 2019.Thanks in advance for any help.

Phil70 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim data not working

I’ve had a new sim and transferred my number across with a pac code. The number seems to have transferred but my data isn’t working at all. I’ve turned my phone and data off and on and put it on airplane mode. What else can I do?

Adel10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Setup Direct debit

I need to set up a direct debit please

Nb3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New order online

Hi, I ordered an Apple Watch series 7 for delivery. They have emailed to say it’s out of stock and will email again when it’s in stock. Can I cancel delivery and pick it up at my local store?

Allan2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit file referral

I hope someone can help I have tried to contact credit file referrals on 2 occasions and not had any luck I desperately need this sorted or it is going to affect my mortgage. spoke with an advisor about 2/3 weeks ago in o2 and was calling to change m...

shannon21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change payment date

Hey Is there a way to change the payment date without getting in touch with Customer Service? It seems the waiting times are impossibly long and the webchat on the app doesn't seem to work since yesterday morning - stating the web agents (or somethin...

d690ea19-5734-441f-8e00-96d91fa5d088.jpg

Resolved! Track my order

Hi I recently purchased a pay monthly phone from o2. I received a email to say it was currently out of stock but they are doing everything they can to deliver it. However I haven’t received any emails since and I don’t know how to contact them to ask...

David2001 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Consolidate device plan loans

Hello, I’ve been trying to improve my credit score and when I looked at my file it said I had three unsecured loans and it would be a good idea to consolidate. I checked and they are my O2 device plans. Is there any way to consolidate these three dev...

Owinn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want to speak to n online advisor

All i want to do is speak to an online advisor and it just keeps sending me in circles on the O2 help page, im struggling to pay my bill and i can't ring anyone because they have cut me off. Can any one help?