Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Credit check & Deposit

Hi I applied for an O2 contract phone last night online and was accepted, providing I paid a £275 security deposit (have some adverse credit issues from a few years back, so happy enough to pay this). I don’t get paid until tomorrow so planning on or...

Fh77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Canadian Area Codes - extra charges

Hi everyone, I am a Canadian living in the UK, and have the international Bolt On in order to make cheaper calls home. My parents are currently visiting and having to make calls home to British Columbia, and were using my phone for what we thought wo...

erikam84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

Need help regarding my bill

Lisa26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit card score

If i just got a credit card will i be able to start a monthly phone contact with it or do i need to get the credit score higher?

Xided by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Damaged batterry drain

Having severe battery drain issues with a one plus nord which i have only had for 6 months. In the last week the battery is draining at an alarming rate when using the phone. I was browsing facebook and is used 22 percent in 5 minutes!!! Have done a ...

Resolved! Monthly contact phone help

If i go in to an o2 store and start a monthly contract would i get the phone straight away once i start it or do i have to wait for it to be delivered to my house?

Xided by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Broken phone long contract no insurance

Hi I have 2 years left on my contract and unfortunately no insurance. The screen is broken on my note 10 and it's £200+ to repair. Is there anything O2 can do to help as I'm still paying them a lot of money? All advice welcome.

Hbeef by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Online chat

How do you start an online chat with an advisor 

Cazrad88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery Date Different on DHL

Hi, so I ordered a new phone on the 28th December and as it was Next Day Delivery, it said it would be due to be delivered today 30th December. However, when I recieved my tracking number on DHL the delivery date has changed to Tuesday 4th January. I...

Resolved! How do you request 5G sim

Hey all, just upgraded phone to iPhone 13 and wanted to request a 5G sim but just keep going round in circles using the o2 site. Any ideas or am i best going to a shop?

Juggy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos