Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Volt

Why is it so difficult to get my data doubled using Volt on my O2 SIM only contract as I’m both an O2 & VirginMedia broadband customer?

Elliotj1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

Try to pay for my bill twice now and they still haven’t taken it out my bank so I had to ask someone to send me money so I can get it paid

Megan44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ESIM pack - staff at Westfield Branch giving out wrong infos

I’m tired and disappointed that 02 staff at Westfield ( Ariel Way ) are giving out the wrong information trying to fob off people. I was already using an eSIM on my iPhone SE but upgraded it to an iPhone 11 ( both phones are 4G only ). Knowing that I...

Fabyon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

I paid for data last night on a bolt on and I’m not sure it was added to my account

Resolved! Smart watch on virgin mobile

Hi,I am thinking of buying a smart watch through O2. I have a pay monthly mobile contract with Virgin mobile, I was about to order the smart watch when I read that my mobile has to be on the O2 network also. As Virgin and O2 have now amalgamated, wil...

TJ1000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim only deal

Ive orderd a sim only i havnt even revieved it yet but on my app it says the bill is over a £100 already

Jay2021 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacement Sim

I lost my phone new years eve and need to request a replacement Sim please

Resolved! Billing update

Hello I get text message at 20:16 pm from mobile number +44 7305 915407 " 02: we were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, update your biling via: " Is that your number or is it some kind of scam?

emilia2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim card not working, terrible customer service

I've been trying to get my old number to swap over for nearly a week and I'm beyond fed up with the level of customer service from O2. I requested that my number be swapped over when I put the order through for my phone where I input my PAC code and ...

Holly11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos